Xiaomi Mi Note Pro the power version of the Mi Note has been revealed in China today. The Mi Note Pro will go on sale from 12th May with an incredible price tag of RMB2999 (USD 480 and Rs 33000 INR approx).
Mi Note was an impressive device and the Pro version steps up further with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 64 GB storage and 4 GB RAM.
Mi Pro’s key features
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64 GB eMMC 5 flash storage
- 5.7″ 2K (2560 X 1440) display from Sharp
- Sunlight display technology for unparalleled outdoor visibility
- 13 MP camera with optical image stabilization (OIS)
- 4G dual sim
- Supports LTE CAT 9 for up to 450 Mbps download speeds
- Hardware optimized Hi-Fi audio for incredible sound quality
- High-capacity 3090 mAh battery, supports quick charge 2, which charges up to 70% in 1 hour
- Incredible craftsmanship with an aluminum frame and curved 2.5D and 3D glass on the front and back
However, there isn’t any news on the launch date of Mi Note pro outside China. With Xiaomi’s aggressive plans in India, the device is expected to be launched by end of June.