The Best Knife Sharpeners In India – Reviewed: It doesn’t matter if you buy the most expensive chef’s knife or an affordable one, they will quickly become useless if you don’t sharpen it regularly. It is safer to keep a sharper knife than a blunt one, as the blunt knives can slip while cutting to increase chances of injury. Depending on how often you use your knives in your kitchen, you may need to sharpen the knives as frequently as twice a month.
Knife sharpening is a simple skill that you can master with practice. There are non-electrical and electric sharpeners, while the electric one’s don’t require much skill and are easier to use, the non-electric ones can sharpen knives at angles between 10 and 24 degrees. Knife sharpening is the process of removing some metal from each side of the blade to make it a finer edge. With changing technology, even the non-electric knife sharpeners have become easy to use. While many customers prefer the non-electric over the electric knife sharpeners for the price difference when compared between both.After testing more than a dozen knife sharpening tools, we’ve listed the 10 best knife sharpeners in India at different price points and also imported electric ones that are highly rated in the US (Amazon imports and delivers it across India). We’ve embedded buyer reviews from Amazon.in to get you an idea on how good these knife sharpeners are.
- Easy to Use Tool Made from Good Quality Materials for Quickly Sharpening Blunt Knives Right at Home.
- 2 in 1 Knife Sharpening Tool - Sharpen Stainless Steel Knives.
- 2 Knife Slots for Coarse and Fine. Ergonomic Soft Grip Rubber Handle and Non-Slip Base. Detachable Blades Section for Easy to Clean.
- V-Grip Bottom for use on edge or counter
- High-quality metals with a range of color tones
- Soft grip handle for comfort and control
- Blade Length: 5.8cm
- Perfect sharpenining tool at 30 degress angle with is 15 degrees on both sides of the blade
- Pocket size, easy to carry
- Accusharp World's Fastest Sharpener
- Knife Sharpner
- Best Sharpening Blade
- The combination of industrial strength ceramic and a honing or alignment steel creates one of the best preventative maintenance tools possible for your knife's edge.
- Ceramic is very hard and it has a slight abrasive characteristic so it can actually sharpen as it aligns the edge
- The ergonomic, soft-grip handle provides a very secure grip
- Sharpener for american-, european-, and asian-style knives, including straightedge and serrated
- Converts 20-degree factory edge into high-performance trizor 15-degree edge
- Three stages include diamond abrasives and flexible, abrasive stropping disks
- Synthetic abrasive wheel offers quick edge setting capability
- Blade guides hold knife at the correct sharpening angle
- Pre-set sharpening angles for guaranteed results, crossed ceramic rods for final edge honing
- For straight and serrated knives
- 2 stage sharpener- precision angle control
- 100% Diamond Abrasives in Stage 1
Last update on 2018-06-21