- Editor Rating
- Rated 2.5 stars
- Livpure Envy Neo
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- BuildEditor: 60%
- TechnologyEditor: 50%
- DesignEditor: 50%
- ServiceEditor: 50%
- PriceEditor: 50%
Livpure Envy Neo RO Water Purifier Review: Livpure Envy Neo is a scaled down version of the Livpure Envy Plus series of water purifiers, Livpure Envy series are built to purify hard water with TDS levels up to 2000 ppm, this enables the water purifier to purify water from multiple sources like river, corporation or bore wells. Livpure Envy series water purifiers are offered in 3 variants; Livpure Envy Neo, Livpure Envy Plus and Livpure Envy Pro Plus. I’ve got my hands on the Livpure Envy Neo and here’s an in-depth review.
Build: Livpure Envy Neo RO is made with food grade, non-toxic, engineering grade plastics. Such plastic is considered nontoxic and BPA free, this keeps the water bacteria free even when stored for longer duration. The device weighs less than 12 KG’s, thanks to the high quality materials used. Outer body is ergonomically built and sealed to prevent any visible clutter of pipes or wires. Livpure Envy Neo looks sleek and tall measuring 405(W)X293(D)X519(H) in mm and the device can handle input voltage between 140 to 300 V AC which can keep your investment safe from voltage fluctuations.
What’s in the box?
- Wall mounting plate
- SS ball valve and 3 way connector
- Screws & inserts for the wall mount plate
- White and blue pipes
- Power adaptor
- User manual and warranty card
Technology: Livpure Envy Neo RO water purifier is equipped with 5 stage purification technology that includes RO + UV purification methods and a water taste enhancer. 6 or 7 levels of purification should not be the deal breaker as these are just marketing tricks, the purified water is safe as long as the device is free from ozone and is equipped with RO +UV purification technology including a pre filter.
Water Purification Stages:
1. Sediment filter: Sediment Filter removes coarse and fine suspended dirt impurities from water.
2. Pre Activated Carbon Granular filter: It adsorbs residual chlorine and hazardous impurities like pesticides, herbicides , THM’s etc. from water. It also adsorbs bad taste, color and odor causing organic compounds from water.
3. Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane: The water is passed through RO membrane at high pressure, RO Membrane removes Bacteria, Virus, Protozoa and reduces Dissolved Salts, Hardness, Pesticides and heavy metals from water like Arsenic.
4. Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column: Ultraviolet radiation disinfects the water from water borne disease causing bacteria, virus and protozoa, thereby making it microbiologically safe to drink.
5. Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Filter: This helps to enhance the taste and quality of water by removing volatile organic impurities.
Livpure Envy series can handle water TDS levels up to 2000 ppm that makes it ideal for any source of water. However, water wastage during the purification can be high if the input water has high TDS levels. Technology in Livpure isn’t as advanced as we’ve seen in A. O. Smith or Blue Star water purifiers. We advice you to buy an affordable TDS meter that can help you check water TDS levels before and after water purification, this also helps you in buying the right water purifier and check the water quality after purification. Check our top rated TDS meters in India here.
Water flow rate is good at 15 liters per hour even with the 7 stage purification system and has a maximum capacity of 75 liters per day. The RO membrane can handle 300 liters per day and the UV column has a capacity of 24 liters per hour. It is important to know that 100 liters of bore well water can yield an average over 60 liters of purified water, it’s not a technical flaw in water purifier.
- Color: Metallic Grey
- RO + UV water purifier
- Modern look and stylish design
- With 5 Stage advanced purification system
- Works upto 2000 TDS level
- Sediment filter, pre activated carbon filter, RO membrane, UV disinfection column and silver impregnated post carbon
- Purification: 15 liters per hour
- Installation: Paid installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer for a price of INR 1250. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please contact_us on : [ 1800 419 9399 ]
Last update on 2020-01-06
Design: Livpure Envy Neo RO water purifier is ergonomically designed with neat and elegant finishes. The 8 liter water tank contributes to its tall design, the body is suited to be installed on the wall or on the countertop. Livpure Envy Neo is quite easy to use and it is equipped with basic indicators and alarms that buzz on UV failure or glow when the water tank is full. The water faucet is well placed to fill water glasses or bottles. I would have preferred more intuitive options like and LCD screen to show filter status and more advanced bells and whistles given the fact that Livpure Envy Neo is priced over ₹ 15,000 (MRP).
Service & Price: Livpure is relatively a new name in the water purifier market when you compare it to Aquaguard, Kent or Pureit brands. Livpure has a 365 day customer service hotline to answer or offer any product help. The product website is not updated with the store list (at the time of writing this post), the search results from the store locator states ” No Stores Found” this search was for prime metros in India, this really doesn’t sound good when a you are trying to sell a ₹ 20,000.00 product. However, Livpure promises two FREE onsite preventive maintenance visits during the warranty period of 12 months. Product service may not be an issue in major cities, but, you may need to find a good technician in other towns.
Livpure offers annual maintenance contracts (AMC) starting at ₹ 4,999 that covers any breakdowns and replacements of spares and filters for one year, you’ll find a lot of if’s and but’s in the contract clause, read between the lines before you sign up for the AMC.
Conclusion: Livpure Envy Neo RO is a scaled down version of Livpure Envy Plus and surprisingly both these models are offered at a similar price point. Livpure Envy Neo is equipped with 5 stage water purification and the Envy Plus has ultra filtration (UF) and a pre-filter that can protect the RO membrane. Why would one opt for Livpure Envy Neo instead of Envy Plus? Livpure Envy series lacks advanced features like an LCD screen and bells & whistles may not go well with potential buyers. Livpure Envy Neo RO water purifier is retailing at ₹ 16,890.00 and is also available on Amazon.in from ₹ 14,000.00 with free installation and manufacturers warranty.