Amazon Prime Day Deals 2018: Amazon Prime Day is a one day global shopping event with great deals on electronics, games, movies, Amazon Prime membership and covers nearly everything. Amazon hasn’t declared an official date, but, a banner on Amazon UK website may have accidentally revealed the Prime Day 2018; July 17th, with Amazon Prime early access deals starting on July 16th. Last year, Amazon Prime Day sale was on for 30 hours starting July 10th.
What Deals to Expect?
Expect steep discounts and time sensitive deals on Amazon in-house brands (they probably have over 70 brands). There will be good discounts on Amazon’s tech, like the Amazon Echo, Echo dot, Fire Tv etc.
Keep watching this page on all the updates on Amazon Prime Day Sale 2018.
Update 4th July: As we stated earlier, July 17th has been declared Amazon Prime Day and deals start Noon on 16th July and ends on 17th July. Here are some insights on what to expect on Prime Day
- Over 200 new product launches from top brands like Bosch, Intel, Nestle, One Plus and Marks & Spencer – Most of these products may be Amazon Exclusive
- 7 new movie titles to stream on Amazon Prime (102 Not Out, Dunkirk, Comicstaan, Transformers- Last Knight, Officer, Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain.. and Learn More on July 4th) starting from July 10th
- Steal deals on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Save big on Amazon Echo
- 10% instant discount and EMI options if you shop using your HDFC Bank debit / credit cards
- 10% cash back when you load balance on Amazon Pay
Amazon Prime Day deals are revealed in intervals of every 3 hours starting 1 PM on July 16th, Amazon Prime Day deals are exclusive for Amazon Prime members, if you are not an Amazon Prime member yet, you can sign up here..
Watch this space to get early insights on Amazon Prime Day deals..
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- DealsEditor: 90%
- BrandsEditor: 95%
- PricesEditor: 90%
- ProductsEditor: 95%
- ServiceEditor: 100%