10 Best Panasonic Air Conditioners – Reviewed: Panasonic air conditioners (ACs) are well known for its in-built air purifying technology and advanced features like AEROWINGS. New AEROWINGS are twin flaps that give you more control over the direction of the airflow. It not only helps to flow the air uniformly but also carries fresh and clean air to every corner of your room. The advanced nanoe technology releases fine particles that can effectively remove 99% of PM 2.5 and deactivate airborne particles such as bacteria, viruses and mold. ECONAVI and INVERTER is a perfect match of energy saving features that keeps air conditioning in your home more efficient and comfortable throughout the day.
Simple checklist on buying a durable split air-conditioner
- Right Tonnage – 1 Ton is ideally suitable for room sizes 100 to 125 square feet, 1.5 Ton is ideally suitable for 125 to 175 square feet and 2 Ton air conditioners for much larger room sizes
- Copper tubes – Look for copper tubes instead of aluminum, I have explained the benefits of copper tubes over aluminum on this page.
- Star Ratings – Higher star ratings are more power efficient and can get really expensive, but, the higher price compensates on lower running costs and save your monthly electricity bills
- Brand – Features, build, technology and most importantly, the after sales service on any breakdowns.
Copper vs Aluminum tubes, is this a marketing trick or what are the real benefits? – Let me explain that in a simple short way, aluminum is less expensive, low heat transfer characteristics, almost impossible to repair and in most cases they will have to be replaced which increases your maintenance costs. Copper on the other hand is more reliable, superior in strength, excellent heat-transfer characteristics and easy to repair or clean that lowers your maintenance in the long run.
Panasonic has launched new AC models this year, we bring you the latest Panasonic air conditioners out on the market, as much as we’d like to, we can’t try everything and we look for the best rated air conditioners by the buyers. We’ve embedded buyer ratings fromto get you an idea on how good these split air conditioners are.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Panasonic Air Conditioners
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- BuildEditor: 90%
- TechnologyEditor: 95%
- DesignEditor: 95%
- ServiceEditor: 85%
- PriceEditor: 90%