10 Best O General Air Conditioners – Reviewed: O General Air Conditioners are positioned in the super premium range and are synonymous with superior cooling performance and long lasting durability. This position has been maintained by continuous innovation and introduction of new models and new categories. ETA General has an all India sales & service presence with nine branch offices and resident sales personnel in every major market in the country. The company operates through a highly select band of over 800 channel partners and a number of exclusive General Arcades and Franchisees for after sales. ETA General Private Limited (EGPL) is a Joint Venture company with Fujitsu General (FGL), Japan. O General air conditioners are positioned in the super premium with its price tag and this is justified with superior build quality and excellent features, they are designed to perform at high ambient temperatures General outdoor units house tropical compressors along with a large condenser coil and a large propeller fan which enable powerful cooling. These units can withstand 1,000 hours of salt spray test, as per procedure ASTM B117. These outdoor units are built heavier with corrosion-resistant materials to make it long-lasting, sturdier and also quieter at the same time.
Simple checklist on buying a durable split air-conditioner
- Right Tonnage – 1 Ton is ideally suitable for room sizes 100 to 125 square feet, 1.5 Ton is ideally suitable for 125 to 175 square feet and 2 Ton air conditioners for much larger room sizes
- Copper tubes – Look for copper tubes instead of aluminum, I have explained the benefits of copper tubes over aluminum on this page.
- Star Ratings – Higher star ratings are more power efficient and can get really expensive, but, the higher price compensates on lower running costs and save your monthly electricity bills
- Brand – Features, build, technology and most importantly, the after sales service on any breakdowns.
Copper vs Aluminum tubes, is this a marketing trick or what are the real benefits? – Let me explain that in a simple short way, aluminum is less expensive, low heat transfer characteristics, almost impossible to repair and in most cases they will have to be replaced which increases your maintenance costs. Copper on the other hand is more reliable, superior in strength, excellent heat-transfer characteristics and easy to repair or clean that lowers your maintenance in the long run.
O General has launched new AC models this year, we bring you the latest O General air conditioners out on the market, as much as we’d like to, we can’t try everything and we look for the best rated air conditioners by the buyers. We’ve embedded buyer ratings fromto get you an idea on how good these split air conditioners are.
- Type: Non Inverter Split AC
- Energy Rating: 1 Star Rating
- Split AC: 1 ton capacity
- Airflow volume is increased more than current model and comfortable cooling is delivered to every corner of the room
- Brand :- O GENERAL, Model :- ASGA24FETA, Type :- Split AC, Capacity :- 2 ton, Star Rating :- 3 star.
- Split Air Conditioner, 2 Ton Capacity, 3 Star Rating, Mildew Resistant Filter, Coanda Airflow Mode, MODES :- DRY.
- Powerful Mode & Economy Mode, OPERATION & PERFORMANCE :- AUTO RESTART, Hyper Tropical rotary Compressor, REFRIGERANT TYPE :- R410A, REMOTE CONTROL :- Wireless, FILTERS :- Mildew Resistant Filter, POWER REQUIREMENT :- 230V / 50Hz / 1 Ph.
- Technology Used : Coanda Airflow Technology :- Up / down swing flaps, Double swing automatic - 3D, Auto Shut Flaps, Inner Groove Copper Tube, Wide Angle Louvers, Power Airflow Dual Flaps, Quiet Operation, Automatic Air Flow Adjustment, Sleep Timer, Program Timer, Auto ChangeOver, Power Coated Outdoor Unit, Auto Moisture Prevention, 5 Speed Control
Last update on 2019-12-16
- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- O General Air Conditioners
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- BuildEditor: 90%
- TechnologyEditor: 75%
- DesignEditor: 80%
- ServiceEditor: 60%
- PriceEditor: 65%