10 Best Mitsubishi Air Conditioners – Reviewed:
Mitsubishi air-conditioners have been stylishly designed with rounded contours that fit beautifully into any of Europe’s diverse interior settings. The design was created by the Italian industrial design studio Tensa srl, based in Milan, to respond to a broad spectrum of local user needs. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Thermal Systems offers a unique modest air conditioner; quiet and comfortable which provides precise air flow and capacity control. Allergen clear operation cleans air using a control scheme unique to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Thermal Systems. Furthermore, a wide array of air purification filters and self-cleaning operation helps keep the room air clean.
Simple checklist on buying a durable split air-conditioner
- Right Tonnage – 1 Ton is ideally suitable for room sizes 100 to 125 square feet, 1.5 Ton is ideally suitable for 125 to 175 square feet and 2 Ton air conditioners for much larger room sizes
- Copper tubes – Look for copper tubes instead of aluminum, I have explained the benefits of copper tubes over aluminum on this page.
- Star Ratings – Higher star ratings are more power efficient and can get really expensive, but, the higher price compensates on lower running costs and save your monthly electricity bills
- Brand – Features, build, technology and most importantly, the after sales service on any breakdowns.
Copper vs Aluminum tubes, is this a marketing trick or what are the real benefits? – Let me explain that in a simple short way, aluminum is less expensive, low heat transfer characteristics, almost impossible to repair and in most cases they will have to be replaced which increases your maintenance costs. Copper on the other hand is more reliable, superior in strength, excellent heat-transfer characteristics and easy to repair or clean that lowers your maintenance in the long run.
Mitsubishi has launched new AC models this year, we bring you the latest Mitsubishi air conditioners out on the market, as much as we’d like to, we can’t try everything and we look for the best rated air conditioners by the buyers. We’ve embedded buyer ratings fromto get you an idea on how good these split air conditioners are.
1 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK13CRS 1.1 Ton Air Conditioner
2 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK20CRS 1.6 Ton Air Conditioner
3 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK25CSS 2.2 Ton Air Conditioner
4 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK12CRS 1 Ton Air Conditioner
5 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK18YLS 1.5 Ton Air Conditioner
6 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK18CS 1.5 Ton Air Conditioner
7 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty 3 Star Split Air Conditioner
8 Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK18YLS 1.5 Ton Air Conditioner
9 Mitsubishi 3 Star 1 Ton Split AC
10 Mitsubishi 3 Star Non Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Mitsubishi Air Conditioners
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- BuildEditor: 95%
- TechnologyEditor: 90%
- DesignEditor: 85%
- ServiceEditor: 90%
- PriceEditor: 80%