10 Best Carrier Air Conditioners – Reviewed:
Carrier Midea India Private Limited was set up in 2012 to combine the strengths of two global giants in air conditioning, Carrier and Midea. The joint venture was undertaken to bring together Midea’s world-class design and manufacturing expertise in residential air conditioning and Carrier’s strong pan-India distribution network. Carrier air conditioners are comparatively more expensive than other brands, well, the high price is justified with excellent features and most of the Carrier air conditioners DO NOT need a stabilizer as they are designed to handle voltage fluctuations. Packed with advanced features, Carrier inverters automatically adjust their capacity based on the requirement of the room they are cooling, drawing lesser power and consuming lesser units of electricity.
Simple checklist on buying a durable Carrier split air-conditioner
- Right Tonnage – 1 Ton is ideally suitable for room sizes 100 to 125 square feet, 1.5 Ton is ideally suitable for 125 to 175 square feet and 2 Ton air conditioners for much larger room sizes
- Copper tubes – Look for copper tubes instead of aluminum, I have explained the benefits of copper tubes over aluminum on this page.
- Star Ratings – Higher star ratings are more power efficient and can get really expensive, but, the higher price compensates on lower running costs and save your monthly electricity bills
- Brand – Features, build, technology and most importantly, the after sales service on any breakdowns.
Copper vs Aluminum tubes, is this a marketing trick or what are the real benefits? – Let me explain that in a simple short way, aluminum is less expensive, low heat transfer characteristics, almost impossible to repair and in most cases they will have to be replaced which increases your maintenance costs. Copper on the other hand is more reliable, superior in strength, excellent heat-transfer characteristics and easy to repair or clean that lowers your maintenance in the long run.
Carrier Midea have refreshed their product catalog with Hybridjet, Cyclojet, Durafresh, Durafresh-X, Emperia and Austra series of air conditioners, we bring you the latest Carrier air conditioners out on the market, as much as we’d like to, we can’t try everything and we look for the best rated air conditioners by the buyers. We’ve embedded buyer ratings fromto get you an idea on how good these split air conditioners are
1 Carrier 1 Ton 5 Star Split AC
2 Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC
3 Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC (Copper)
4 Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC With HybridJet Technology
5 Carrier 1 Ton 1 Star Split AC
6 Carrier 1 Ton 3 Star Copper Durafresh AC
7 Carrier 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC With PM 2.5 Filter (Copper)
8 Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Durafresh Split AC
9 Carrier Copper 3 Star Inverter Split AC
10 Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- 10 Best Carrier Air Conditioners
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- BuildEditor: 95%
- TechnologyEditor: 95%
- DesignEditor: 90%
- ServiceEditor: 85%
- PriceEditor: 85%